assets under management as of 31/12/2019 (1)
growth in assets in 2018
(1) Unaudited data.
(2) Information regarding the background and experience of LFIS personnel is provided for information purposes only. Such persons may not necessarily continue to be employed by LFIS and may not continue to perform services for the team mentioned above.
LFIS takes a nimble, cross-asset approach to deliver innovative funds including absolute return strategies, multi-asset & quantitative equity funds and dedicated solutions.
Alternative investment funds:
- Credit: A flexible, opportunistic multi-strategy and multi-asset approach across the broad credit universe.
- Premia: An innovative market-neutral, multi-strategy, multi-asset allocation to a broad range of de-correlated risk premia.
- Navigator: Predictive strategy combining financial markets expertise with big data & machine learning.
- Perspective: Innovative multi-asset, total return approach.
- Quantitative Equity: Equity investing with a quantitative approach.
Dedicated solutions: Tailor-made solutions including:
- Dedicated funds and mandates adapted to different market contexts and specific regulatory and accounting constraints.
(1) Unaudited data as of December 30, 2019.
(2) The reference to awards or nominations is not an indicator of future awards or nominations.
LFIS employs 52 professionals(1) with complementary backgrounds in asset management and investment banking. The institutional infrastructure of La Française Group supports LFIS through the provision of compliance and internal control and information technology services, among others.
(1) As of December 31, 2019. Subject to change.ange.As of December 31, 2019. Subject to change.
LFIS is an investment company launched in April 2013. LFIS was founded by global leaders and innovators in advanced derivatives and investment solutions for institutional and retail clients. Our differentiated approach is characterized by a mix of asset management and investment banking expertise and an agnostic, quantitative approach to investing.
LFIS is regulated by the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF).
LFIS was founded by global leaders and innovators in advanced derivatives and investment solutions for institutional and retail clients.
LFIS, an asset management company.
LFIS is an investment management company regulated by the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF). AMF agreement GP 13000004 on February 12, 2013.